Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sum Sum Summer

It's summer folks. Mostly this year, my summer will consist of work, and maybe some more work. The days already seem so long. . Don't get me wrong, I love where I work-there are some pretty awesome people there, but it just doesn't compare to going to the PG Pool every day, or chalking the BK or just being lazy with the best friends. I have to keep telling myself, "at least I'm getting paid" because that really is the only reason that I am working. None of this "you need to learn responsibility, or you have to much time on your hands" junk. I just need money.

If any of you guys know me, you know that I love wearing sandals. Not the Forever Young cute sandals, I mean, those are great too. But nothing compares to the I-look-like-a-dork-wearing-these-but-I-don't-care-because-they-are-waterproof-and-comfortable-sandals. Phew. Well, I no longer have to look like a dork thanks to these bad boys!


Don't you just love them?
I will miss my Teva's, but I could not have given them up to a sandal less worthy than these Chacos. My life is complete with them, and I look forward to getting a sweet tan line.

Anyway, wow, this is an uncharacteristically long post for me. I will end with this: Make this summer, a summer to remember. Don't have any regrets. Do all the things that you want to do. Make time for family, and for your savior. They will guide you. They will help you.

Well, I'm off to work. Wish me luck!

No comments: