Sunday, June 19, 2011

Busy

I wish I could tell you that I have been endlessly busy, and just haven't had the time to post.

But, that would be a lie.

I have been busy in a sense, I've just been doing lots and lots of fun things. This past week was Strawberry Days. Words cannot express how much I utterly love Strawberry Days. First off, it's right around the time of my birth, which makes for some good birthday fun, and second, who doesn't love the Strawberry Days rodeo? Also, City of fun/scum carnival can be pretty fun, although I am constantly worried about getting kidnapped while I attend, but hey, it's all part of the fun right?

Funny story about creeps trying to kidnap people: Me and Clari were driving home in the wee hours of the night after seeing Green Lantern-which by the way is uber cheesey-I finally arrived at her home and started to pullover when she spotted a creepy man lying on her sidewalk. So she screamed at me to keep driving and not pull over. I did just that. In the rear view mirror we saw him stand up and attempt to walk. Clari, being super afraid and almost in tears called Ammon who just so happened to be driving home himself, plus he was about 10 seconds away from her house. He came over and scared the guy off. Talk about lucky. And that's alll I have to say about that. (movie reference)

I went to a delightful restaurant called Roll Up Crepes with my awesome brother. It is divine. Please please please go there. I really want them to stay in business and it is seriously absolutely delicious. The menu consists of crepes. Dessert and Savory ones at that. Plus, there is a large tree in the middle of the building. So great. It's right off State St. in Provo, right past the University Mall. There is a huge Owl in the front. You can't miss it. Just go, I promise you will not be disappointed. .

I saw 17 Miracles and bawled like a baby through the whole thing. It was beautiful.

Well, I will probably post some pictures of my adventures this past week sometime soon, but. for now, words will just have to work.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

clay said...

movie reference = Forrest Gump. one of my favorite stories/movies.