Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Whoop whoop.

Have I ever told you that I love the rain and snow more than anything? You know how some people get seasonal depression in the winter? Not I. I relish in the winter. Being cold is one of my favorite things. Well, I mean, being cold so that I can put on a nice sweater, pea coat, mittens, and boots, and drink a nice cup of cider or cocoa. Yes. I love this day. It's swell, just swell. Off to take my test. Wish me luck, I've a lot to live up to. Oh, also, I've decided that if I get another 100% on this test, I will reward myself with something nice. I think I will get some nice, tall, brown boots, with buckles.

 Like maybe these?



Or these? 




2 comments:

lisa said...

i <3 winter.

Fred said...

Winter = Cold + Wet
Cold + Wet = Uncomfortable
--------------------------
Winter = Uncomfortable