Monday, November 28, 2011

The holidays

I like them. They are grand. Thanksgiving was a success this year. It's always nice to be with family and friends that you love and care about. Next up, Christmas. I love love love Christmas. Mostly I love why we celebrate it. I love my savior, I love what he did for me. I know that he knows me personally, and that he loves me, that is such a comforting thought. I am happy that we get to celebrate his birth, and his life. I am happy that I get to be with family, they are my best friends. They are wonderful. All in all, I just love the holidays. Here is what I have of my Christmas playlist.

 Jo's Christmas Playlist
One) Good king Wenceslas-Relient K
Two) Angels from the Realms of Glory-Sissel
Three) Mistletoe-Justin Bieber (don't judge)
Four) Merry Christmas Darling-Karen Carpenter
Five) Silent Night-Micheal Buble (his voice melts me)
Six) Christmas Time is Here Again- The Beatles
Seven) Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas-Coldplay
Eight) Fairy tale of New York- The Pogues
Nine) The Christmas Song-Nat King Cole

So good.

1 comment:

Fred said...

That Coldplay song is neat. Thanks for sharing. You could always take your handsome nephews on a date. ;-)