Friday, September 2, 2011

Winter

I  LOVE the Winter. It's safe to say that it's my favorite season. I love wearing winter clothes. Particularly pea coats and sweaters. Also, when a guy can rock a pea coat, he is so much more attractive. I love the snow.  It's so beautiful. I love going to temple square in the winter with a pipping cup of hot chocolate and gazing at the wonderful lights, and our glorious temple. I love Christmas. Everything about it. I like to wear thick tights under my dresses. Oh and boots, I cannot say enough about boots. I love wearing beanies and cut off gloves. I like seeing people biff it on the ice, and while laughing at them, slip on the ice myself. Good times. Plus, Justin Bieber is coming out with a Christmas album which makes the Winter that much better. Oh, I like fall too. But Winter, Winter is where it's at. See ya.





Mmmm...


Love them. They are useful, and cute.


Words cannot express....

1 comment:

Colter Wilson said...

Update your blog more :)